Sergey G. Fedosin
Sviazeva Str. 22-79, Perm 614088, Perm
Telephone: +7 912-9870408, E-MAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org ,
Date: 27 October 2017
Specialist degree, Radiophysics, Perm State University, 1978.
Perm State National Research University (http://en.psu.ru/ ) is a main University in the middle of Russia, which is known by its fundamental educations.
September 1978 – October 1991 Scientific Researcher of Natural Science Institute (ENI)
at Perm State University
Natural Science Institute (ENI) is a multifunctional center of science and research at Perm State University; it has more than 10 laboratories (physics, chemistry, biology, physical chemistry, radiobiology and so on). At ENI, I worked in the laboratory of organic semiconductors. The chemists of the laboratory synthesized some new semiconductors and physicists found their properties. My first task was constructing of special techniques for measurement of Hall effects in organic semiconducting crystals. The accuracy of the equipment after many improvements was about 10 nV, so I used it for my research of Hall effects and conductivity of crystals and powder of the new materials.
May 2000 – September 2003 Scientific Researcher (Laboratory of Radiospectroscopy
at Perm State University)
During my work in the Laboratory I was a team member in two projects: «Technology for generation of diamonds in graphite by electromagnetic forces», and «Apparatus for demonstration of ball lightning». Both projects were on the base of research grants of Department of science Administration of Perm Region.
The editor of Perm scientific site; guest editor of Special Issue on Time, Space and Matter: open questions and new perspectives for International Journal of Physics; reviewer (see Publons ) of some journals, such as published by MDPI AG (Aerospace), World Scientific Publishing (Reports in Advances of Physical Sciences), SCIENCEDOMAIN international (British Journal of Applied Science & Technology and Asian Journal of Physical and Chemical Sciences).
Student research work at Physical Technical Institute by A.F. Ioffe (USSR Academy of Sciences, Saint Petersburg), 1977 – 1978.
Award of Perm State University competition, 1987 (Powerful source of controlling electric current).
Honorary Citizen of Louisville, USA (since 1995).
Business grant, USIA, 1995.
Nomination for award «European Standard» in 2005 for the best companies of Russia. As director of Perm computer company «Ivanmaster-West Ural» I was invited to Strasbourg, France.
World Scientist Index (WSI) 2014 Reports, research achievement 213940: The procedure of finding the stress-energy tensor and equations of vector field of any form, http://dx.doi.org/10.12988/astp.2014.47101.
Study of physical phenomena and then using the results of operations should include the philosophical component. This ensures maximum return on applied research methods and provides an additional synergistic effect. Development of new ideas is impossible without a deeper philosophy.
The primary goal of any physical theory is the description of phenomena in the framework of a system based on the knowledge of these phenomena in other similar systems. In common relativity describes the transformation of relations of physical quantities from one system to another. This is the basis for modeling of phenomena, the application of similarity theory, networking and laws. Analysis of the relativity of the device work provides important directions of research in technology.
It is well known that on a macro scale is the main force of gravitation, the transition to the atoms and molecules is dominated by electromagnetic forces, and at the level of elementary particles are nuclear forces. Description of these forces is based on mathematical formulas derived from the symmetry of interactions. But it is equally important to build physical models of the substantial interactions, which allows understanding the true causes of forces. This may be of significant assistance in applied research, from the ordering of electrons in superconductivity, and ending with the ordering of molecules in liquid crystals.
In this theory, matter is divided into different levels so that between them it is possible find the relation of similarity. This allows assessment of the values of physical quantities in various systems, using only a few basic characteristics of these systems. This approach complements the method of describing systems based on the use of natural physical units.
1. S. G. Fedosin, Fizika i filosofiia podobiia ot preonov do metagalaktik, 544 pp., Style-MG, Perm’, 1999. ISBN 5-8131-0012-1. (Physics and Philosophy of Similarity from Preons to Metagalaxies, http://lccn.loc.gov/2009457349 )
In the given book various aspects of the principle of similarity are used, allowing realizing ties between micro and macrocosm, structures of matter levels, to find the direction of evolution of space objects, including the Metagalaxy. The physical properties of particles and bodies are described, starting from preons and finishing the big galactic systems. The broad range of fundamental problems of physics is considered – ether and superluminal speeds in the theory of relativity for example, and also the next:
- Coefficients of similarity between stars and nuclei,
- Meaning of combinations of fundamental physics constants,
- Waves of de Broglie as manifestation of internal fluctuations of particles are described,
- Schematic model of occurrence of electric charge at elementary particles, calculation of electric charge using rotation and magnetic field of particle or stars' models,
- Nucleus gravitation as origin of strong interaction, calculation of strong gravitational constant,
- Models of the electron and the photon,
- Lorentz-invariant theory of gravitation is constructed, including: equations of field with 4-vectors and tensors; force; density of energy; fluxes of energy and impulse; tensor of gravitational field; equations of field as variations of Lagrange function; Umov-Poynting vector; gravitational emission; spiral waves in galaxies; metrics in and out of the objects; Newton's law of gravitation in the concept of gravitons is deduced,
- Cosmological model,
- An explanation of red shift of galaxies,
- Path from energy components of fields tensors to the first law of thermodynamics, another definition and formulae of entropy, equation for the force in Le Chatelier-Braun rule are given,
- Axioms of thermodynamics of open systems are deduced,
- SPФ symmetry of similarity between the basic levels of the matter is entered. The SPФ is a new universal symmetry as like as CPT,
- Three new laws of philosophy are formulated.
2. S. G. Fedosin, Sovremennye problemy fiziki : v poiskakh novykh printsipov, 192 pp., URSS, Moskva, 2002. ISBN 5-8360-0435-8. (The Problems of Modern Physics. Searching for New Principles, http://lccn.loc.gov/2009457352 )
The book presents new theoretical results and models required for a deeper analysis of the fundamental problems of physics. The properties and structure of ball lightning, the principle of quantization of space objects are considered, the relationship between angular momentum and the radius of proton is defined. The extended theory of special relativity which takes into account the postulate of existence of the isotropic reference system, instead of the postulate of speed of light constancy, is built.
3. S. G. Fedosin, Osnovy sinkretiki : filosofiia nositelei, 464 pp., URSS, Moskva, 2003. ISBN 5-354-00375-X. (Fundamentals of Syncretiсs. Philosophy of Carriers, http://lccn.loc.gov/2009457351 )
The book outlines the basic principles of syncretic logic by which the group properties of philosophical categories are derived. The classic philosophical laws are analyzed and some new laws are formulated. Syncretics used to construct an axiomatic theory of carriers and to analyze its consequences. The derivation of the relationship between the flow of existence and conservation laws in physics is done, and the universal scheme of logical operations is described.
4. S. G. Fedosin, Nositeli zhizni : proiskhozhdenie i evoliutsiia, 104 pp., SPb : Dmitrii Bulanin, 2007. ISBN 978-5-86007-556-6. (The Carriers of Life: Origin and Evolution,
In the book we can find the analysis of some closely related problems – of the origin and essence of life, the universal world process and the global evolution. Examination of fractal nature of carriers through the distribution of terrestrial and space objects on the steps of the scale staircase, depending on the masses and sizes, shows an appropriate relationship with the masses and sizes of live organisms. One of the conclusions is the complementarity of the living and nonliving carriers in universe, and the main difference between a living from nonliving matter is an independent source of ordering inherent in living forms and managing all of its reactions.
5. S. G. Fedosin, Fizicheskie teorii i beskonechnaia vlozhennost’ materii, 858 pp., 2009-2012. ISBN 978-5-9901951-1-0. (Physical Theories and Infinite Hierarchical Nesting of Matter, http://sergf.ru/knen.htm )
With the help of syncretics as a new philosophical logic, the philosophy of carriers, the theory of similarity and the theory of Infinite Hierarchical Nesting of Matter, the problems of modern physics are analyzed. We consider the classical and relativistic mechanics, the special and general theories of relativity, the theory of electromagnetic and gravitational fields, of weak and strong interactions. The goal is axiomatization of these theories, building models of elementary particles and of their interactions with each other. The main obtained results are: the model of bead lightning; an explanation of redshift of the spectra of galaxies; the derivation of the Newton law in the concept of gravitons; the calculation of nuclear forces and the structure of simplest nuclei with the help of the theory of strong gravitation; building the model of weak interactions of elementary particles; presentation of quarks as a particular type of quasiparticles; explanation of the electron spin; description of the electrokinetic theory of the origin of magnetic fields in cosmic bodies; calculation of metric in the uniformly accelerated reference frame; the axiomatic construction of electrodynamics, Lorentz invariant (LITG) and covariant theories of gravitation (CTG); comparing CTG with the general theory of relativity and with the results of gravitational experiments. Among other results – the analysis of the properties of ether as the medium responsible for transfer of electromagnetic and gravitational waves, and derivation of the formula for entropy in a tensor form.
6. S. G. Fedosin, Comments to the book: Fizicheskie teorii i beskonechnaia vlozhennost’ materii, 858 pp., 2010-2012. (http://sergf.ru/com.htm)
7. Sergey Fedosin, The physical theories and infinite hierarchical nesting of matter, Volume 1, LAP LAMBERT Academic Publishing, pages: 580, ISBN-13: 978-3-659-57301-9. (2014).
8. Sergey Fedosin, The physical theories and infinite hierarchical nesting of matter, Volume 2, LAP LAMBERT Academic Publishing, pages: 420, ISBN-13: 978-3-659-71511-2. (2015).
PUBLICATIONS – PREPRINTS:
1. V. I. Lunegov, S. G. Fedosin. Equipment for research of Hall effect in OSC. Preprint of laboratory of organic semiconductors, Natural Science Institute (ENI) at Perm State University, 1981.
2. V. M. Zharkov, A. S. Kim, S. G. Fedosin. Production of artificial diamond. Preprint of Perm State University, 2002.
3. S. G. Fedosin. The generalized Poynting theorem for the general field and solution of the 4/3 problem. Preprint, February 2016.
4. S. G. Fedosin. The electromagnetic field in the relativistic uniform model. Preprint, May 2016.
5. S. G. Fedosin. The binding energy and the total energy of a macroscopic body in the relativistic uniform model. Preprint, June 2016.
6. S. G. Fedosin. The gravitational field in the relativistic uniform model within the framework of the covariant theory of gravitation. Preprint, August 2016.
7. S. G. Fedosin. Energy and metric gauging in the covariant theory of gravitation. Preprint, July 2017.
8. S. G. Fedosin. On the metric of the covariant theory of gravitation inside the body in the relativistic uniform model. Preprint, October 2017.
PUBLICATIONS – JOURNAL PAPERS:
1. V. M. Gusarov, S. G. Fedosin. Equipment for research of Hall effect in OSC, Organic semiconducting materials (Russian Journal), Vol. 4, Perm (1981).
2. S. G. Fedosin. Research of Hall effect in OSC, Organic semiconducting materials (Russian Journal), Vol. 5, Perm (1982).
3. С. Г. Федосин. Стабилизатор напряжения. Радио. (Voltage stabilizer, Radio, Russian Journal), No. 2, c. 57 (1986). (http://vakum.narod.ru/radio-11-3.html).
4. С. Г. Федосин. Жизнь млекопитающих: энергетический анализ. (Life of mammal: the power analysis), VINITI, No. 1607-В89, 16.02.1989, 19 pages. (http://sergf.ru/zh.htm).
5. С. Г. Федосин, А. С. Ким, Шахурдин В.И. Принципы моделирования экстремальных состояний космических объектов. (Principle of modeling of extreme conditions of space objects. The power approach), VINITI, No. 3072-В00, 06.12.2000.
6. С. Г. Федосин, А. С. Ким. Критерии анализа моделей шаровых молний. (Criteria of the analysis of models of ball lightnings), VINITI, No. 3071-В00, 06.12.2000. (http://sergf.ru/art.htm).
7. С. Г. Федосин, А. С. Ким. Физическая теория шаровой молнии. Прикладная физика. (The Physical Theory of Ball Lightning, Applied Physics, Russian Journal), No. 1, pp. 69-87 (2001). (http://vixra.org/abs/1306.0109).
10. С. Г. Федосин. Проблемы фундаментальной физики и возможные пути их решения. Сознание и физическая реальность. (Problems of fundamental physics and possible ways of their solution, Cognition and physical reality. Russian Journal), Vol. 9, No. 2, pp. 34-42 (2004). (http://dx.doi.org/10.5281/zenodo.891135).
11. S. G. Fedosin. Electromagnetic and Gravitational Pictures of the World, Apeiron, Vol. 14, No. 4, pp. 385-413 (October 2007). (http://dx.doi.org/10.5281/zenodo.891124).
13. S. G. Fedosin. Model of Gravitational Interaction in the Concept of Gravitons, Journal of Vectorial Relativity, Vol. 4, No. 1, pp. 1-24 (2009). (http://dx.doi.org/10.5281/zenodo.890886).
14. S. G. Fedosin. Cosmic Red Shift, Microwave Background, and New Particles, Galilean Electrodynamics, Vol. 23, Special Issues No. 1, pp. 3-13 (2012). (http://dx.doi.org/10.5281/zenodo.890806).
15. S. G. Fedosin. Scale Dimension as the Fifth Dimension of Spacetime, Turkish Journal of Physics, Vol. 36, No. 3, pp. 461-464 (2012). (http://dx.doi.org/10.3906/fiz-1110-20).
16. S. G. Fedosin. The Principle of Proportionality of Mass and Energy: New Version, Caspian Journal of Applied Sciences Research, Vol. 1, No. 13, pp. 1-15 (2012). (http://dx.doi.org/10.5281/zenodo.890753).
17. S. G. Fedosin. The Principle of Least Action in Covariant Theory of Gravitation, Hadronic Journal, Vol. 35, No. 1, pp. 35-70 (2012). (http://dx.doi.org/10.5281/zenodo.889804).
18. S. G. Fedosin. The Radius of the Proton in the Self-consistent Model, Hadronic Journal, Vol. 35, No. 4, pp. 349-363 (2012). (http://dx.doi.org/10.5281/zenodo.889451).
19. S. G. Fedosin. The Hamiltonian in covariant theory of gravitation, Advances in Natural Science, Vol. 5, No. 4, pp. 55-75 (2012). (http://dx.doi.org/10.3968%2Fj.ans.1715787020120504.2023).
21. S. G. Fedosin. The General Theory of Relativity, Metric Theory of Relativity and Covariant Theory of Gravitation: Axiomatization and Critical Analysis. International Journal of Theoretical and Applied Physics (IJTAP), ISSN: 2250-0634, Vol. 4, No. 1, pp. 9-26 (2014). (http://dx.doi.org/10.5281/zenodo.890781).
22. S. G. Fedosin. The Metric Outside a Fixed Charged Body in the Covariant Theory of Gravitation. International Frontier Science Letters, ISSN: 2349 – 4484, Vol. 1, No. 1, pp. 41-46 (2014). (http://dx.doi.org/10.18052/www.scipress.com/ifsl.1.41).
23. S. G. Fedosin. The Integral Energy-Momentum 4-Vector and Analysis of 4/3 Problem Based on the Pressure Field and Acceleration Field. American Journal of Modern Physics. Vol. 3, No. 4, pp. 152-167 (2014). (http://dx.doi.org/10.11648/j.ajmp.20140304.12).
24. S. G. Fedosin. The Procedure of Finding the Stress-Energy Tensor and Equations of Vector Field of Any Form. Advanced Studies in Theoretical Physics. Vol. 8, No. 18, pp. 771-779 (2014). (http://dx.doi.org/10.12988/astp.2014.47101).
25. S. G. Fedosin. Energy, Momentum, Mass and Velocity of a Moving Body in the Light of Gravitomagnetic Theory. Canadian Journal of Physics, Vol. 92, No. 10, pp. 1074-1081 (2014). (http://dx.doi.org/10.1139/cjp-2013-0683).
26. S. G. Fedosin. Four-Dimensional Equation of Motion for Viscous Compressible and Charged Fluid with Regard to the Acceleration Field, Pressure Field and Dissipation Field. International Journal of Thermodynamics. Vol. 18, No. 1, pp. 13-24 (2015). (http://dx.doi.org/10.5541/ijot.5000034003).
27. S. G. Fedosin. The force vacuum field as an alternative to the ether and quantum vacuum. WSEAS Transactions on Applied and Theoretical Mechanics. ISSN / E-ISSN: 1991-8747 / 2224-3429, Vol. 10, Art. #3, pp. 31-38 (2015). (http://dx.doi.org/10.5281/zenodo.888979).
28. S. G. Fedosin. Generation of magnetic fields in cosmic objects: electrokinetic model. Advances in Physics Theories and Applications, Vol. 44, pp. 123-138 (2015). (http://dx.doi.org/10.5281/zenodo.888921).
29. S. G. Fedosin. Relativistic Energy and Mass in the Weak Field Limit. Jordan Journal of Physics. Vol. 8, No. 1, pp. 1-16 (2015). (http://dx.doi.org/10.5281/zenodo.889210).
30. S. G. Fedosin. The Pioneer Anomaly in Covariant Theory of Gravitation. Canadian Journal of Physics. Vol. 93, No. 11, pp. 1335-1342 (2015). (http://dx.doi.org/10.1139/cjp-2015-0134).
31. S. G. Fedosin. The graviton field as the source of mass and gravitational force in the modernized Le Sage’s model. Physical Science International Journal, ISSN: 2348-0130, Vol. 8, Issue 4, pp. 1-18 (2015). (http://dx.doi.org/10.9734/PSIJ/2015/22197).
32. S. G. Fedosin. Group Function of Income Distribution in Society. International Frontier Science Letters, ISSN: 2349 – 4484, Vol. 6, pp. 6-15 (2015). (http://dx.doi.org/10.18052/www.scipress.com/ifsl.6.6).
34. S. G. Fedosin. Estimation of the physical parameters of planets and stars in the gravitational equilibrium model. Canadian Journal of Physics, Vol. 94, No. 4, pp. 370-379 (2016). (http://dx.doi.org/10.1139/cjp-2015-0593).
35. S. G. Fedosin. About the Cosmological Constant, Acceleration Field, Pressure Field and Energy. Jordan Journal of Physics. Vol. 9, No. 1, pp. 1-30 (2016). (http://dx.doi.org/10.5281/zenodo.889304).
36. S. G. Fedosin. The charged component of the vacuum field as the source of electric force in the modernized Le Sage’s model. Journal of Fundamental and Applied Sciences. Vol. 8, No. 3, pp. 971-1020 (2016). (https://dx.doi.org/10.5281/zenodo.845357).
37. S. G. Fedosin. The virial theorem and the kinetic energy of particles of a macroscopic system in the general field concept. Continuum Mechanics and Thermodynamics. Vol. 29, Issue 2, pp. 361-371 (2016). (https://dx.doi.org/10.1007/s00161-016-0536-8).
39. S. G. Fedosin. Two components of the macroscopic general field. Reports in Advances of Physical Sciences. Vol. 1, No. 2, 1750002, 9 pages (2017). (http://dx.doi.org/10.1142/S2424942417500025).
1. V.M. Gusarov, S.G. Fedosin. Equipment for research of Hall effect in organic semiconductors (OSC), Perm Regional Scientific Conference, Perm, 1980.
2. S.G. Fedosin. About measuring of Hall effect in OSC, Seventh InterInstitution Seminar on Physics of OSC, Gor’kii, 1981.
3. S.G. Fedosin. Research of Hall effect in OSC, Eightth InterInstitution Seminar on Physics of OSC, Gor’kii, 1983.
4. S.G. Fedosin. Method of production of artificial diamond, International Conference (SABIT), Nizhnii Novgorod, 2002.
5. S.G. Fedosin. The gravitational field in the relativistic uniform model within the framework of the covariant theory of gravitation. 5th Ulyanovsk International School-Seminar “Problems of Theoretical and Observational Cosmology” (UISS 2016), Ulyanovsk, Russia, September 19-30, 2016, Abstracts, p. 23, ISBN 978-5-86045-872-7.
1. V.I. Lunegov, S.P. Turuntsev, S.G. Fedosin, Probe for research of a gastroenteric path, Patent of the Russian Federation No. 2103915, class 6А61В5/05, bulletin No. 4, 1998. (http://ru-patent.info/21/00-04/2103915.html ).
2. V.M. Zharkov, A.S. Kim, S.G. Fedosin, Method of production of artificial diamond, Patent of the Russian Federation No. 2199381, class 7B01J3/06,3/08, C01B31/06, C30B29/04,30/02, bulletin No. 6, 2003. (http://ru-patent.info/21/95-99/2199381.html ).
3. A.S. Kim, S.G. Fedosin, Method of production of ball lightning, Patent of the Russian Federation No. 2210195, class 7H05H1/00, G09B23/18, bulletin No. 22, 2003. (http://www.ntpo.com/patents_electricity/electricity_6/electricity_81.shtml ).
PUBLICATIONS – INTERNET:
1. С. Г. Федосин, А. С. Ким. Шаровая молния: электронно-ионная модель. (http://n-t.ru/tp/ie/sm.htm ).
2. С. Г. Федосин, А. С. Ким. Уравнения гравитационного поля в теории относительности. (http://sergf.ru/art.htm ).
3. С. Г. Федосин, А. С. Ким. О квантовании и дискретности некоторых параметров у планет и звёзд. (http://sergf.ru/art.htm ).
4. С. Г. Федосин, А. С. Ким. Эфир в теории относительности: за и против. (http://www.n-t.org/tp/ns/eto.htm ).
5. С. Г. Федосин, А. С. Ким. Нужен ли постулат о постоянстве скорости света в специальной теории относительности? (http://sergf.ru/art.htm ).
6. С. Г. Федосин. Нетрадиционная физика – что нового? (http://sergf.ru/nf.htm ).
7. С. Г. Федосин. Теория относительности: возвращение эфира неизбежно. (http://sergf.ru/tov.htm).
8. С. Г. Федосин. Виды – эволюция или развитие? (http://sergf.ru/vid.htm ).
9. С. Г. Федосин. Механизм возникновения удивительных колец возле сверхновой SN 1987А . Известия науки, 3 марта 2010. (http://sergf.ru/me.htm).
10. С. Г. Федосин. Пульсар 0531+21: чем в Крабовидной туманности определяется форма куполов? Известия науки, 11 июня 2010. (http://sergf.ru/pu.htm).
13. S.G. Fedosin. Energy, Momentum, Mass and Velocity of a Moving Body. Preprints 2017, 2017040150. (http://dx.doi.org/10.20944/preprints201704.0150.v1).
PUBLICATIONS – ARTICLES in INTERNET ENCYCLOPEDIAS:
1. Wikiversity (http://en.wikiversity.org/wiki/Wikiversity:Main_Page ). Such articles as: Infinite Hierarchical Nesting of Matter ; Electron-ionic model of ball lightning ; Scale dimension ; Strong gravitational constant ; Covariant theory of gravitation. About 62 articles.
2. Traditio (http://traditio-ru.org/wiki/ ), in Russian. About 103 articles.
3. Wikiznanie (http://www.wikiznanie.ru/ ), in Russian. About 111 articles.
1. Findings from S.G. Fedosin and Co-Researchers in the Area of Theorems Reported (The virial theorem and the kinetic energy of particles of a macroscopic system in the general field concept). Newsletters. Journal of Mathematics. 04/18/2017. (https://www.newsrx.com/Butter/#!Newsletters:MA/article/89b5524a-25dc-11e7-9eb7-0a90b15911ff/VerticalNews/).